TRIBUNAL’S PRESIDENT IN PRIJEDOR AND SARAJEVO
Next week, President Theodor Meron will take part in a conference in Sarajevo to mark the 20th anniversary of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia. He will also visit the mass grave in Tomasica and the former prison camp Omarska near Prijedor
On Monday, 25 November 2013, Theodor Meron, the Tribunal’s President, will visit Bosnia and Herzegovina, it was announced at the regular press conference. This will be Meron’s first visit to the region since he started his second term as the President of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in November 2011.
Before taking part in a conference in Sarajevo on 26 and 27 November 2013 to mark the Tribunal’s 20th anniversary, on Monday 25 the President will visit the recently discovered mass grave in Tomasica and the former prison camp Omarska in Prijedor.
- Case : Miscellaneous
- 2013-11-19 TOGOLESE JUDGE ELECTED TO TRIBUNAL’S APPEALS CHAMBER
- 2013-10-30 TRIBUNAL’S 20TH ANNIVERSARY IN SARAJEVO
- 2013-10-01 JUDGE MERON’S THIRD PRESIDENTIAL TERM OF OFFICE
- 2013-11-21 PROSECUTION CONCERNED BECAUSE OF RELEASE OF CONVICTS FROM BH PRISONS
- 2013-11-22 DUTCH MINISTER ‘SHOCKED’ AT RELEASE OF WAR CRIMINALS
- 2013-11-27 SARAJEVO CONFERENCE: ODE TO TRIBUNAL OR REQUIEM FOR JUSTICE?