SENSE PRESENTS TWO NEW FILMS
Two new films produced by SENSE agency, directed by Lazar Stojanovic, were premiered last night in The Hague: Rise and Fall of General Mladic and Life and Deeds of Radovan Karadzic
Two new films produced by SENSE agency and directed by Lazar Stojanovic were premiered last night at the Congress Centre in The Hague. Rise and Fall of General Mladic and Life and Deeds of Radovan Karadzic deal with the personalities and careers of the two most wanted fugitives from international justice, examining the myths created about them, which still persist in places.
The films will be shown in the coming days on a number of TV channels in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro and other parts of the former Yugoslavia. Yet another documentary produced by SENSE – Beyond Reasonable Doubt – is in the finishing stages. It confronts the facts about the events in Srebrenica in July 1995 as they have been determined before the tribunal with the revisionist theories denying the crimes. The film will be premiered on the eve of the tenth anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre.
- Case : Miscellaneous
- 2005-06-23 DISGRACEFUL IMPUNITY
- 2005-06-11 WILL THE TRIALS BE COMPLETED IN 2008
- 2005-05-12 WHERE TO REFER FOCA TRIALS?
- 2005-07-06 CAREFUL WITH THE WORD "VICTIMS”
- 2005-09-01 PAINFUL FOR THE PROSECUTOR, SHAMEFUL FOR SERBIA, BH AND THE WORLD
- 2005-09-01 TRIBUNAL'S LIFE SPAN DEPENDS ON KARADZIC AND MLADIC